Today's Trends, Tomorrow's Cobots
1. The Changing Nature of Manufacturing & Work
• Shift from high volume/low mix to low volume/high mix is having a
profound impact on manufacturing.
• Many industries facing acute shortages of skilled labor.
• Quicker automation ROIs and rising wages bringing an end to labor
• Increasing focus on workplace safety.
Today’s Digital Generation doesn’t do “4D” Jobs!
2. Addressing these Realities : a Huge Opportunity
The Answers to these challenges lie in Simplification, Digitalisation and Collaboration
• Robots which are easier to install, program and operate will unlock entry barriers
to the large, untapped market of small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
• Trend towards having production closer to the end consumer driving the
importance of standardisation & consistency across global brands.
►► ► Simplification critical to SMEs, but also important for large Global Manufacturers
• Industry 4.0, linking the real-life factory with a virtual one, will play an
increasingly important role in global manufacturing.
• Vision and sensing devices, coupled with analytics platforms, will pave the way
for new industry business models.
• Machine Learning will drive many robotics developments over the coming years.
►► ► Big Data allowing People to make better Decisions about Factory Operations
• Collaborative robots are shifting the traditional limits of “what can be
• Collaborative robots increase manufacturing flexibility as ‘low volume high mix’
becomes the new normal
becomes the new normal
►►►Collaboration means different Things to Different People, but is changing the Face of Manufacturing
3. Collaborative Robotics : the Connected Future
Robots doing the same task connect across all global locations so performance can be compared and improved at the click of a button.
Robots automatically download what they need to get started from a cloud library and then start to optimisethrough “self-learning”.
Connected & Collaborative Robots enable SMART Manufacturing for both SMEs & Global Enterprises
Collaboration is changing the Face of Manufacturing
Robotics : the Connected Future
Connected & Collaborative Robots(Cobots) enable SMART Manufacturing
© 2016 by INNOTICS,Inc.
상호: 이노틱스 | 전화: 001 | 이메일: firstname.lastname@example.org
주소: 대구 | 호스팅제공자: (주)식스샵